The Higher Education Opportunity Act was designed to help students and parents make informed decisions about higher education. With this goal in mind, Chattahoochee Technical College has developed this website to better inform students, parents, and the college community. For more information about the Higher Education Opportunity Act, please refer to the U.S. Department of Education Web site.
Please Note: For technical/access problems with Banner, Blackboard, or student email, please follow the directions on the Student Help Desk page.
Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information to Enrolled Students
In compliance with federal law, Chattahoochee Technical College annually distributes to each enrolled student a notice of the availability of the information that is required to be made available to students under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) and for Consumer Information under HEA Sec. 485(a)(1), Sec. 485(f), Sec. 485(g), [Sec. 485(h)] and Sec.485(j) and as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA).
The Financial Aid Disclosure Notice is distributed annually to all enrolled students and contains a brief description of the various disclosures and how to obtain the full disclosures. The notification method is via individual CTC student emails directing students to view the dedicated Consumer Information page (this page). CTC will provide a paper copy for any of the Consumer Information listed on this web page and its links, upon request.
To request additional information or a paper copy, email Missy Cusack, Vice President of Student Affairs, or mail a letter to the same at Chattahoochee Technical College, 980 South Cobb Drive, Marietta Georgia, 20060.
Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information is available by accessing the links below.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Chattahoochee Technical College, the Technical College System of Georgia and Technical Colleges shall promote the realization of equal opportunity through a positive continuing program of specific practices designed to ensure the full realization of equal opportunity. The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: the Chattahoochee Technical College Title IX Coordinator, Shanequa D. Warrington, 980 South Cobb Drive, Building C 1102B, Marietta, GA 30060, 770-975-4023 or SDWarrington@ChattahoocheeTech.edu, and the Chattahoochee Technical College Section 504/ADA Coordinator Caitlin Barton, 5198 Ross Road, Building A1320, Acworth, GA 30102, 770-975-4099, or Caitlin.Barton@ChattahoocheeTech.edu, and the Chattahoochee Technical College Section 508/ADA Coordinator Stephanie Meyer, 980 South Cobb Drive, Building A 2114, Marietta, GA 30060, 770-528-3761, or Stephanie.Meyer@ChattahoocheeTech.edu.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Financial Aid and the Cost of Attendance
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Contacting Financial Aid
- Disbursement of Funds
- Federal Aid Refund Policy
- Institutional Refund Policy
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Violations
- Net Price Calculator
- Veterans Benefits
Health and Safety Information
- Immunization Policies. While Chattahoochee Tech does not require vaccinations or record of immunization for admissions, proof of certain vaccinations and immunization records are required after admission for some programs, such as early childhood education or healthcare programs, where students would be doing clinical externships in childcare or medical facilities.
- Annual Security Report
- Campus Crime Statistics & Clery Report
- Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act
- 2016-2017 Exposure Control Plan
Institutional Information for Students
- Academic Programs
- Articulation Agreements
- Campus Carry Information
- Campus Carry Explained (USG HB 280 video)
- Campus Locations
- Code of Conduct (Financial Aid Office)
- College Bookstore
- College Navigator
- Complaint Procedure
- Continuing Education and Other Non-Credit Programs
- Copyright Laws and Peer-to-Peer File Sharing
- Disability Services
- Faculty and Staff Directory
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Open Records Act
- Placement Rate Methodology and Report AY 2014
- Program CIP Codes
- State Licensure Requirements
- Student Achievement Disclosure Information
- CTC Tobacco Use Policy
- Transfer of Credit
- Verification of Lawful Presence in the United States
- Voter Registration
- Withdrawal Procedures