Chattahoochee Technical College is providing Microsoft Office to every student free of charge. This means the latest version of the full Office productivity suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook. You will have access to both offline and online versions to best prepare you for class. As long as you’re a student here at Chattahoochee Technical College you’ll be able to use this software for free.
- Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad!).
- Use with OneDrive for automatic device syncing.
- Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software.
- Use the same programs as your instructors to ensure full file fidelity.
To get your Office 365, follow these simple steps:
Windows® Office 365 ProPlus Installation Guide
Before you start, uninstall previous versions of Microsoft® Office.
- Go to the Okta dashboard.
- Enter your Okta username, which is your entire Chatt Tech student email. (Example: email@example.com)
- Enter your password.
- Once you have logged in to Okta, Click the “O365 Students Office Portal” tab.
- A new window will open.
- Click the “Install apps” tab on the right side of the screen.
- Choose “Microsoft 365 apps” and follow the instructions to install the apps.