To assist the Office of Student Resources, students of Chattahoochee Technical College with achieving a successful academic outcome by providing necessary textbooks, research material, and educational supplies free of charge.
How Does It Work?
Chattahoochee Technical College receives Federal funds to operate a Textbook Lending Library for students. Through this program, we can house and purchase books for students to use for a semester. Students can receive new books, used books, and calculators. This program is a first-come, first-served program. Unfortunately, we will not have all books associated with every CTC course, and all students will not be eligible for the program.
To be eligible for the Textbook Lending Program, students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a member of at least one Office of Student Resources student group and have completed the Special Populations self-disclosure form.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of six (6) credit hours.
- Have a current CTC Student ID.
- Complete the Textbook Lending Application within the appropriate application period. (NOTE: Applying to the Textbook Lending Program does not guarantee book availability.)
Important Information & Deadlines:
- Application Instructions
- Book Pick-Up and Return Process
- Approval and Exclusions
- Textbook Lending Borrower’s Agreement
Textbook Lending Program Application:
You can access the Textbook Lending Form here.
- Spring Application Opens November 11, 2020 – January 8, 2021
- Semester Begins: January 11, 2021