The Wellness Program offers activities to all students, faculty and staff at Chattahoochee Technical College. The activities associated with the Wellness Program promote fitness through exercise and nutrition. Fitness classes will be offered on the Marietta and North Metro Campuses. These activities/events are free to all students, faculty, and staff.
We offer Weight Room, Fitness Classes, Blood Drives, HIV Testing, Free Nutrition Classes, Rock Climbing, Skyzone Fitness.
Weight Room: Spring 2019
Hours of Operation: Marietta Campus, Bldg K
- Monday, 12:00 noon – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, 12:00 noon – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 4, 2019, 12 noon-1 p.m., Appalachian Campus, Room C309
- Tuesday, February 5, 2019, 12 noon-1 p.m., North Metro Campus, Room B204
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019, 12 noon-1 p.m., Paulding Campus, Room B135
- Thursday, February 7, 2019, 12 noon-1 p.m., Marietta Campus, Room C1103
Upcoming Blood Drives:
Monday, February 4, 2019, Bldg. B, Room 108, 12:00 noon-5:00 p.m.
North Metro Campus
Tuesday, February 19, 2019, Building D, Room 400, 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Tuesday, April 16, 2019, Fannin Hall, 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Check out these these pictures from a recent event.
Rock Climbing Fun:
This activity will return in Fall 2019.
Free Community Events:
Watch here for future community events.
Questions about the Wellness Program? Rec.Wellness@chattahoocheetech.edu