Please refer to the Coronavirus (COVID 19) Information and Resources page for updates, and FAQ’s on current operations and services.
If you are a CTC student and you need assistance with issue related to access for Banner, Blackboard, or email services, please see the Guided Support section of the CTC Student Portal.
Please Note: At this time the Student Help Desk cannot support personal devices or software.
You can use this tool to reset your password. CTC Password Reset. It will send a notification to your personal email that you have listed in Banner.
If you need to update your personal email in Banner, please visit the Records Office Forms page and submit a Student Personal Email Change Request.
Steps to Access your Student Email:
- Please access your email at this link. Student Email
- Your Username is your full CTC student email address. (Example – email@example.com)
- Your password is your student account password. Passwords are case sensitive. Please ensure that you include the special charter at the end.
- After logging in the first time, please follow the prompts for registering alternate contact information. Please ensure that you register a valid phone number. It is recommended to change the default sign in method to either: “Phone – text +1 (Your cell phone number)”, or Microsoft Authenticator app which can be found on your phone’s app store.
- When logging in from offsite you will be prompted to verify the sign in request by entering either a 6-digit code or by clicking “Approve” in the Microsoft Authenticator app.
Student Helpdesk Request
If you need further assistance, please submit a Student Helpdesk Request Form.
Be prepared to provide your full name, student ID (900#), and contact information as well as the proper categorization of your IT issue.
Student Help Desk Hours of Operation :
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Note: All correspondence after normal business hours will be answered the next business day.
Student Computer, Printer, and Email Policies
- Chattahoochee Technical College Student Computer Use Policy
- Chattahoochee Technical College Student Printing Policy
- Chattahoochee Technical College Student Email Policy
If you have issues within your courses, please submit a Blackboard Helpdesk Ticket here.
Be prepared to provide your full name, student ID (900#), email, and course/CRN information.