If you are a Chattahoochee Tech student and you need assistance with issue related to access for Banner, Blackboard, or email services, please see the Guided Support section of the Chattahoochee Tech Student Portal.
Please Note: At this time the Student Help Desk cannot support personal devices or software.
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions or to submit a question, email, or chat, please visit our Technology Answers page.
To speak with our new Student Help Desk Assistant, please visit our North Metro Success Center (A133) on the following days and times:
- Monday and Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Look up your Banner Student ID, Email Address, and/or Windows Login username.
OKTA Authentication and FAQ:
OKTA Authentication – Chattahoochee Technical College
You can use this tool to reset your password: Chattahoochee Tech Password Reset. It will send a notification to your personal email that you have listed in Banner.
If you need to update your personal email in Banner, please visit the Records Office Forms page and submit a Student Personal Email Change Request.
Steps to Access your Student Email:
- Please access your email at this link. Student Email
- Your Username is your full Chattahoochee Tech student email address. (Example – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your password is your student account password. Passwords are case sensitive. Please ensure that you include the special charter at the end.
- After logging in the first time, please follow the prompts for registering alternate contact information. Please ensure that you register a valid phone number. The available options are to be texted an SMS code, or a phone call. There is also a 3rd option in the form of the Okta Verify app. This gives you the option to use a rotating 6-digit code provided by the app for multifactor authentication, or simply using push notifications.