Please refer to the Coronavirus (COVID 19) Information and Resources page for updates, and FAQ’s on current operations and services.
If you are a CTC student and you need assistance with issues related to access for Banner, Blackboard, or email services, please follow these initial steps prior to contacting the Student Help Desk. We have found that following these first steps will solve most access issues.
To begin with, you must know your CTC issued Student email address. If you do not know your email address, click the following link to access our student lookup system. Link to Student Lookup System
Note: At this time the Student Help Desk cannot provide personal computer or software application support.
Steps to Access your Email
- Please access your email at Link to Student Email
- Your Username is your full CTC student email address. (Example – firstname.lastname@example.org)
Initial Setup for Email
- After logging in, please follow the prompts for registering alternate contact information and password reset questions.
- Change your password to something you can remember and to provide more security for your account.
You can use this tool to reset your password. CTC Password Reset. It will send a notification to your personal email that you have listed in Banner.
If you need to update your personal email in Banner, please visit the Records Office Forms page and submit a Student Personal Email Change Request.
Unsure of your CTC ID? To look up your Banner Student ID, CTC e-mail address, and/or your Windows login user name, click this link to Find my ID
Need Blackboard Help?
If you need assistance accessing Blackboard reset your password. If you have issues within your courses, please submit a Helpdesk Ticket here.
Be prepared to provide your full name, student ID (900#), email, and course/CRN information.
Need More Help?
If the steps outlined above still do not help you, please submit a Student Helpdesk Request Form.
Be prepared to provide your full name, student ID (900#), and contact information as well as the proper categorization of your IT issue.
Student Help Desk Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Note: All correspondence after normal business hours will be answered the next business day.
Student Computer, Printer, and Email Policies
- Chattahoochee Technical College Student Computer Use Policy
- Chattahoochee Technical College Student Printing Policy
- Chattahoochee Technical College Student Email Policy
Blackboard Technical Support
- Link to Blackboard.
- Request technical support by completing the Online Learning Support form (at the Blackboard Support link in the Help and Resources block).