Chattahoochee Tech student Julia Gottenberg is already off to a great start in becoming an Occupational Therapy Assistant thanks to her successful fieldwork at Floyd Medical Center. The enrichment kit
If you are a CTC student and you need assistance with issue related to access for Banner, Blackboard, or email services, please see the Guided Support section of the CTC Student Portal.
Please Note: At this time the Student Help Desk cannot support personal devices or software.
You can use this tool to reset your password. CTC Password Reset. It will send a notification to your personal email that you have listed in Banner.
If you need to update your personal email in Banner, please visit the Records Office Forms page and submit a Student Personal Email Change Request.
Steps to Access your Student Email:
1. Please access your email at this link. Student EmailYour
2. Username is your full CTC student email address. (Example – firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Your password is your student account password. Passwords are case sensitive. Please ensure that you include the special charter at the end.
4. After logging in the first time, please follow the prompts for registering alternate contact information. Please ensure that you register a valid phone number. It is recommended to change the default sign in method to either: “Phone – text +1 (Your cell phone number)”, or Microsoft Authenticator app which can be found on your phone’s app store.
5. When logging in from offsite you will be prompted to verify the sign in request by entering either a 6-digit code or by clicking “Approve” in the Microsoft Authenticator app.