Generous support from our donors allows the Chattahoochee Tech Foundation to offer student scholarships each year to assist with tuition and fees. Scholarship recipients are selected after committee review and awards are distributed Fall semester. The Foundation promotes the following scholarships:
Chattahoochee Tech Foundation Scholarships (includes various scholarships established by our generous donors)
Each scholarship has eligibility requirements based on the donor’s criteria. Applicants will request a letter of recommendation from an instructor (current students), supervisor, or high school counselor (incoming/new students) within the online application. Financial need is determined using numbers from the FAFSA. Note: You can receive a scholarship through the Chattahoochee Tech Foundation even if you do not qualify for aid through the FAFSA. Scholarships are not transferable to other colleges and can only be applied to tuition, fees, books, and qualified educational expenses as defined by the IRS. Scholarships awarded through the Chattahoochee Tech Foundation are applied to a student’s account beginning Summer Term.
The application for 2019-2020 scholarships opens January 2, 2019, and closes February 22, 2019. Scholarships will be awarded on March 22, 2019. Applicants who receive a scholarship are required to attend the Scholarship Awards Luncheon on April 12, 2019, at the North Metro campus.
- Here is the Scholarship Application.
Mike Peterson Memorial Scholarship
This award is presented one time per year. The application process starts in January. Candidates’ applications are collected and sent to the Peterson’s review committee. Recipients are selected around late February/early March.
External Scholarships (scholarships offered by external organizations)
The Foundation does not administer or select recipients. Applicants who are interested should contact the sponsoring organization for deadlines. Check back often because new opportunities are added to this list frequently.
- Marietta Kiwanis Foundation Scholarships
- Cobb EMC Community Foundation Scholarship
- Phoenix Patriot Foundation’s Veteran Scholarship Program
- TCSG Foundation Scholarships
- Cobb EMC Community Foundation Vocational/Technical College Scholarship
- The J.H. (Robby) Robinson Education Foundation, Inc. Scholarships
- Jane and Ebbie Lance Scholarship
- Fannin Regional Hospital Auxiliary Scholarship
- Tools of the Trade Scholarship (information and application)
- Trade Five Scholarship
- Fannin Regional Hospital Auxiliary Scholarship (information and application)
- Post 149 Veteran Scholarship: Information and Application Deadline is March 31, 2019
- Braly Scholarship: Information and Application Deadline is April 30, 2019
- American Association of University Women (AAUW) Scholarship for Women (Bartow County Residents)
- The AT&T Scholars Program (for associate degree graduates of Aerospace, Agribusiness, Energy & Environment, Healthcare & Eldercare, Life Sciences, or Logistics & Transportation who are admitted to and committed to enroll in a University System of Georgia college or university.)
- The TCSG Foundation Information Technology Scholarship (awarded to students enrolled in Computer Information Systems or Health Information Technology programs.)
Chattahoochee Technical College offers a wide range of financial aid options (HOPE Grant, HOPE Scholarship, Pell Grant, etc.). Visit the Financial Aid General Information web page for more details.
Please contact the Foundation Office at 770-528-4461.