Join Our Team!
As a Chattahoochee Technical College employee, you will be our most valuable asset. That’s why we are committed to providing the best benefits we can for our employees. We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package for our full-time employees that helps members of our community stay healthy and maintain a work/life balance. Those selected for employment will find rewarding work, state-of-the-art facilities, the benefits of state employment, and an exceptional quality of life.
From discounts to wellness, you will have access to services and programs that enhance your work experience and add to job satisfaction, including:
- State Health Benefit Plan offering various options for health care coverage.
- Flexible Benefits Program including: dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, specified illness, long term care, legal services and flexible spending accounts.
- Retirement hybrid plan which provides a traditional defined benefit plan (pension) with a defined contribution. Available options include: Peach State Reserves 401(k) and 457 Plans, Employees’ Retirement System, and Teachers Retirement System.
- Flexible leave accrual, paid time off, as well as recognition of State of Georgia holidays.
- State of Georgia employee discounts.
- College and student development activities and programs so you can make a real difference.
To view current faculty and staff positions, please visit the Chattahoochee Technical College JobCenter to create an account and apply.