The Office of Student Resources serves Chattahoochee Tech’s Special Populations student groups. Services are available to meet the needs of qualifying students. Services include but are not limited to:
– Textbook Lending Program: Textbooks are lent to students who face financial challenges. The Textbook Lending Program is designed to assist qualified students in obtaining some of the required textbooks that due to cost, may not otherwise be affordable to them. Available textbooks are lent to students for one semester on a “first come, first served” basis each term. Assistance with the purchase of eBook codes is not a part of the Textbook Lending program.
– Institutional and External Resources: Lists and access to resources provided by Chattahoochee Tech, city and county agencies, state agencies and businesses to assist with factors that could prevent students from program completion.
– Workshops and Trainings: Beneficial workshops that can cover an array of topics that students can take advantage of, including but not limited to: Life & Study Skills, Communication, Personal Branding, Leadership, Employability, Parenting Skills, Financial Management, and Networking.
– Resource Fairs & Other Events: Providing opportunities for students to interact with many internal and external resources at one time.
– Food Pantry: Assisting local students who suffer from hunger and food insecurity.