Please refer to the Coronavirus (COVID 19) Information and Resources page for updates, and FAQ’s on current operations and services.
Welcome to the Nest
As a new student to Chattahoochee Technical College, we know you have questions and will need some guidance to help begin your collegiate career on our campus. We’re here to help! After being admitted, the next step to complete is New Student Orientation (NSO). To better prepare for your college experience, all of our new students are required to attend our NSO session before enrolling in your courses.
If you have a disability and need assistance in order to obtain this information in an alternative format, please contact the office of Disability Support Services.
Dual Enrollment (Current High School) Students:
Please use this link to register for New Student Orientation.
For All Other Programs and Health Sciences, please read the information below and then register for your session using the links at the bottom of this page.
- Complete the Special Populations Self-Disclosure Form.
- Please confirm the program of study listed on your acceptance letter/email is the program you desire. If you need to change your program of study, please complete the Change of Program Form.
Typical reasons students change their program of study:
– New career path is desired including transferring to a 4-year institution.
– Financial Aid does not cover desired program of study
– Selected the incorrect program of study while completing the application.
It is recommended that all students add an emergency contact to their student account. Please take a moment to do this using the steps below:
- Log into BannerWeb
- Click on the “Personal Information” tab
- Click on “Update Emergency Contacts” box
- Name and Phone Number are mandatory but other voluntary information can be added
- Make sure you receive the email from CTC Technology with your username and password. It was sent to the personal email account provided on the admissions application. If you are unable to locate the email, you can access your credentials by using CTC Password Reset. Please note: an email will be sent to the personal email account that we have in Banner.
- Make sure you can access your CTC student email account.
- Make sure you can locate your student ID (900xxxxxx). It’s located on your acceptance letter.
- Due to the volume of incoming transcripts, please allow 5-7 business days after you have been accepted to CTC for transfer credits to be applied to your account.
Please read the instructions thoroughly.
NSO introduces new students to Chattahoochee Technical College. The orientation provides an overview of the technology that will be used, resources available, financial aid, advisement, and registration.
To enroll in NSO, complete the following steps on the Blackboard Landing Page (first page you see after logging into Blackboard):
Log into Blackboard using the information you were provided by CTC Technology with your username and password.
Once you have logged into Blackboard and you are on the Blackboard Landing Page:
- Scroll to “Organization Catalog”
- Click “Enroll into New Student Orientation”
- Click the arrow at the end of the term you are enrolling into.
- Ex. 827_NSO_ORGANIZATION_SUM202016 (Summer 2020 term)
- Ex. 827_NSO_ORGANIZATION_FALL202112 (Fall 2020 term)
- Click “Enroll”
- Enter “Access Code” and then click “Submit”
- Summer Orientation Access Code: Summer2020
- Fall Orientation Access Code: Fall2021
The Online New Student Orientation (NSO) link will appear under “Organization List” on the Landing Page.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com