Thank you for your interest in Chattahoochee Technical College’s dual enrollment program.
The Dual Enrollment Program allows qualified high school students the opportunity to maximize their education and career training by taking courses that earn college and high school credit at the same time! Students must be enrolled in the 10th, 11th, or 12th grade at an eligible public or private high school, or home school program in Georgia, and the College.
Students are permitted to take up to 15 credit hours per semester; dual enrollment funding will pay for up to 30 semester credit hours per student. *Note: State Legislation is subject to change, which could impact dual enrollment participation, eligibility, and funding.*
Students in 10th grade are only permitted to take CTAE/Occupational courses and are not allowed to take CORE courses unless qualifying ACT or SAT scores are received. GSFC’s GAfutures website provides a list of funding course categories differentiating CTAE and CORE courses. Refer to the Dual Enrollment Course Directory for a complete list of approved Dual Enrollment courses.
All college pre-requisites/co-requisites must be met for the course(s) chosen – refer to the Chattahoochee Technical College Catalog for a list of pre-requisites/co-requisites.
Dual Enrollment Deadlines
Students must complete all Dual Enrollment Admission steps by the applicable Dual Enrollment deadline to be accepted into the Dual Enrollment program at the college. Dual Enrollment deadlines differ from traditional students applying to the college after high school graduation as a Beginning Student. Please visit DE Deadlines for more information.
- Summer 2023 (Summer Semester classes June – July 2023)
- March 1, 2023 (Wednesday): DE Deadline Online College Admission Application deadline
- March 15, 2023 (Wednesday): DE Document (documents must be received at the college by midnight and processing will take place the following week)
- Fall 2023 (Fall Semester classes August – December 2023)
- May 1, 2023 (Monday): DE Online College Admission Application deadline
- May 15, 2023 (Monday): DE Document Deadline (documents must be received at the college by midnight and processing will take place the following week)