This information is for students who have been accepted into the Dual Enrollment program and have received their official college acceptance letter. If you have not received your acceptance letter via email, please view your dashboard in the admissions student portal to check your application status online.
If you are currently taking Dual Enrollment classes at the college, refer to the Current Dual Enrollment Students page.
1. Sign up for a DE New Student Orientation (NSO) session using the LINK on your dashboard in the admissions student portal.
2. Attend Dual Enrollment NSO.
3. Set up your OKTA account and Chattahoochee Technical College student email.
4. Register for classes. Registration information will be provided via email one day prior to your scheduled DE NSO.
5. Provide a copy of your college class schedule to your high school counselor or homeschool administrator.
6. Check your Chattahoochee Technical College student email regularly for important dates, notifications and updates.