ACT, PSAT, and/or SAT Scores
- Minimum required scores for ACT – 19 Reading 19 English and 19 Math
- Minimum required scores for PSAT – PSAT10 or PSAT/NMQST (PSAT 8/9 scores are not permitted) – 23 Reading 24 Writing and Language Arts 22 Math
- Minimum required scores for New SAT – 25 Reading Test 26 Writing 24 Math Test
To submit your ACT, PSAT, or SAT scores, log into your ACT Student or CollegeBoard account. Select View Scores or View Details then select Download Report. Save a full report of your scores as a PDF or JPEG and upload it here. Your name must be visible at the top or on the first page of the report for it to be accepted. Do not pay to have your scores sent to the College!
- Minimum required scores HOPE GPA – 2.6 after the completion of 10th grade
- Accepted for public and private eligible high school students
- Student’s HOPE Calculation Report for GAfutures.org must be uploaded. It must include a grade level higher than 10 and state HOPE GPA/Final GPA to be processed.
To download your HOPE GPA Calculation Report:
- Log into your GAfutures.org account
- Select My GAfutures
- Select My HOPE GPA (left-hand side)
- Choose your Current High School from the dropdown menu and click Select
- Scroll down and select View Your Detailed GPA Report
- Save a copy and/or screenshot the page
- Upload Your HOPE GPA Calculation Report Here
Next-Generation ACCUPLACER Scores
- Minimum required scores for Next-Generation ACCUPLACER: 236 Reading, 249 Writing, 229 Arithmetic, 245 Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, and Statistics
ACCUPLACER Testing Information
Due to the closing of our campuses, we are unable to offer Accuplacer placement testing on campus until further notice. Please check back with the college’s placement testing webpage often for the college’s re-open testing schedules on campus. Until normal operation resumes, placement testing will only be offered using Examity, a virtual proctoring service.
By completing the form below, you are requesting CTC to create a testing voucher for you to complete placement testing at your home or any other location, provided that you have an internet connection and a computer that meets Examity and Accuplacer system requirements. (These requirements include a webcam.) All students will be required to pay the $25 fee for using the virtual proctoring service. We know this isn’t ideal for our students, but, unfortunately, we cannot waive this fee. If you make a payment to the virtual proctoring service, CTC will not be able to refund your payment.
Keep in mind there are multiple readiness documents accepted to satisfy the placement testing requirement for Dual Enrollment prior to the next dual enrollment deadline. If you have previously taken the ACT/PSAT10/PSATNMSQT/SAT/Accuplacer in the last five years, or have a high school HOPE GPA of 2.6 (after the completion of 10th grade) please upload a full copy of your scores or full Hope GPA Report here.
- Test resources and study guides.
- Please contact Disability Support Services to inquire about testing accommodations, if necessary.
*Testing requirements differ for diploma/technical courses.
For additional information, please contact us at Dual.Enroll@chattahoocheetech.edu.