ACT, PSAT, and/or SAT Scores
- Minimum required scores for ACT – 19 Reading 19 English and 19 Math
- Minimum required scores for PSAT – PSAT10 or PSAT/NMQST (PSAT 8/9 scores are not permitted) – 23 Reading 24 Writing and Language Arts 22 Math
- Minimum required scores for New SAT – 25 Reading Test 26 Writing 24 Math Test
To submit your ACT, PSAT, or SAT scores, log into your ACT Student or CollegeBoard account. Select View Scores or View Details then select Download Report. Save a full report of your scores as a PDF or JPEG and upload it here. Your name must be visible at the top or on the first page of the report for it to be accepted. Do not pay to have your scores sent to the College!
- Minimum required scores HOPE GPA – 2.6 after the completion of 10th grade
- Accepted for public and private eligible high school students
- Student’s HOPE Calculation Report for GAfutures.org must be uploaded. It must include a grade level higher than 10 and state HOPE GPA/Final GPA to be processed.
To download your HOPE GPA Calculation Report:
- Log into your GAfutures.org account
- Select My GAfutures
- Select My HOPE GPA (left-hand side)
- Choose your Current High School from the dropdown menu and click Select
- Scroll down and select View Your Detailed GPA Report
- Save a copy and/or screenshot the page
- Upload Your HOPE GPA Calculation Report Here
Next-Generation ACCUPLACER Scores
- Minimum required scores for Next-Generation ACCUPLACER: 236 Reading, 249 Writing, 229 Arithmetic, 245 Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, and Statistics
ACCUPLACER Testing Information
Due to the uncertainty regarding the availability of ACCUPLACER, Chattahoochee Tech will not require placement testing for spring and summer semester applicants. Applicants for these terms will not be required to test in order to enroll at CTC.
While not required for admission, placement testing is still available to applicants who need guidance on determining which coursework is appropriate for their skill level. Testing opportunities are limited and are available by appointment only. Check the college’s placement testing webpage for details.
- ACCUPLACER Placement Test resources and study guides.
- Please contact Disability Support Servicesto inquire about testing accommodations, if needed.
Keep in mind the Dual Enrollment Department accepts multiple readiness documents. If you have previously taken the ACT/PSAT10/PSATNMSQT/SAT/Accuplacer in the last five years, or have a high school HOPE GPA of 2.6 (after the completion of 10th grade) please upload a full copy of your scores or full Hope GPA Report here.
*Testing requirements differ for diploma/technical courses.
For additional information, please contact us at Dual.Enroll@chattahoocheetech.edu.