Site translator is at the bottom of this page.
You are Welcome Here! video transcript
Our Intensive English Program (IEP) is an affordable, high quality English language study program that prepares students for academic life in college. We are located on Marietta campus of Chattahoochee Technical College, northwest of Atlanta, GA.
Students can be enrolled full-time or part-time depending on which ESL courses they desire. This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
Students who finish our program are ready to enter any college within the Technical College System of Georgia.
Upon completion of 30 credit hours, students can transfer easily to any public university in the state of Georgia.
- 8 Levels from Beginner to Advanced
- 8 Weeks per level (called Terms)
- 5 Terms each calendar year: Spring 1, Spring 2, Summer, Fall 1, and Fall 2
- Reading Comprehension and Vocabulary
- Academic Writing
- Integrated Skills (all skills in one course)
- Speaking and Listening
- College Prep (only in level 7 or 8)
Schedule for All Levels:
- Grammar: M/W 8:30 A.M. – 10:20 A.M.
- Writing: M/W 10:30 A.M. – 12:20 P.M.
- Speaking and Listening: T/Thu 8:30 A.M. – 10:20 A.M.
- Integrated Skills: T/Thu 10:30 A.M. – 12:20 P.M.
- Reading Comprehension and Vocabulary: M/T/W/Thu 12:30 P.M. – 1:25 P.M
- Full-Time: $1,580 (all 5 courses)
- Part-Time: $340 per course
- No application fee
- No additional fees for processing I-20
- Free parking on campus
Students can purchase books from the Chattahoochee Technical College bookstore or from online booksellers.
To begin the application process, please call, email, or visit:
International Services: InternationalServices@ChattahoocheeTech.edu
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Chattahoochee Technical College
980 South Cobb Drive
Marietta, GA 30060-3398