Dear International Student,
Thank you for your interest in applying to Chattahoochee Technical College.
The International Services Office is available to answer your questions regarding admissions, visa issues, and orientation to the college and community.
Please email InternationalServices@ChattahoocheeTech.edu with any questions regarding the application process.
Applying for the Intensive English Program:
We accept students on F-1, F-2, B-1, B-2, J-1, and J-2 visas in the Intensive English Program, as well as local residents, both documented and undocumented.
Please email the Intensive English Program Application to InternationalServices@ChattahoocheeTech.edu. There is no application fee for this program.
For more information, see Intensive English Program web page.
International Students on F-1 student visas:
The following documents must be submitted to InternationalServices@ChattahoocheeTech.edu in one email with your name in the subject line:
- Intensive English Program Application.
- I-20 Request Form, or Transfer Form if already in the USA on a student visa.
- Affidavit of Financial Support (if using a financial sponsor).
- Bank statements, translated in English, of your sponsor or your own bank from the last 3 months.
- Passport copy of first page and/or USA visa page (if changing status).
- Copy of I-94 form if you have entered the U.S.A.