The Superior Plumbing VECTR Center provides academic transition support for veteran students and their dependents and provides referral services for veteran community members. Representatives from various veteran support agencies will be on-site to offer assistance as well. Inside the building, veteran students can relax and enjoy the Jim Cunningham Veterans Lounge or meet with our VA certifying official. Also housed in the Center is the Office of Career Development and the Counseling and Wellness department.
If you are an agency that offers community support to the veteran community and would like to schedule a visit to the Superior Plumbing VECTR Center to serve our students and community, please complete the VECTR Community Partner request form.
View Community Partner Calendar here
Chattahoochee Tech students who are active duty, reservists, retirees, or family members of veterans have the following services available:
- Assistance in finding the right career based on your experience and passion
- Evaluation of military and civilian transcripts
- Assistance with the financial aid process to include VA educational benefits, Federal/State grants, and scholarships
- Skills coaching to enable you to succeed in your educational pursuits
- Assistance with resume, interviewing skills, job readiness, and employment search techniques
- A wide array of workshops on various topics to promote success inside and outside of the classroom
- Referrals for community support and additional resources
- Counseling and Wellness programming to offer mental and physical support including a calming room