Chattahoochee Technical College welcomes Tarik Boyd as the college’s new director of student financial aid. He brings over 13 years of student financial aid experience to Chattahoochee Tech, having served
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Chattahoochee Technical College’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Chattahoochee Technical College does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Chattahoochee Technical College may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Chattahoochee Technical College does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Chattahoochee Technical College has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Chattahoochee Technical College of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Chattahoochee Technical College may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Chattahoochee Technical College’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of the United States of America and the State of Georgia without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.