Please refer to the Coronavirus (COVID 19) Information and Resources page for updates, and FAQ’s on current operations and services.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the Office of Admissions is committed to supporting you. We are proud to say that we can assist you in the following ways while you stay in the comfort of your own home:
- Check My Admission Status form – you can check the status of your application on your own! (Please only use this tool after you have allowed several business days for your application to be processed.)
- Upload Admissions Documents online – the majority of admissions documents may be submitted using this form.
- Phone: Admissions Counselors are available by phone from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday – Friday. Call 770-528-4545 and select the appropriate menu options for Admissions.
- Email: Refer to the Contact Your Admissions Counselor page for your counselor’s direct email. Or, email Enroll@Chattahoocheetech.edu with general questions.
- Text: Most applicants will receive a text message from their Admissions Counselor within 10 days after submitting an application. Feel free to communicate with us in that way if it is most convenient. (Texts answered during business hours only.)
- Live Chat: Coming soon!
Welcome to Chattahoochee Technical College!
We are so excited you want to learn more about CTC! If you are ready to apply, please select your admissions type below to view your admissions requirements. If you’re not ready to apply yet, you’ll find that our Admissions pages contain answers to your questions and point you to other helpful resources.