Chattahoochee Tech student Julia Gottenberg is already off to a great start in becoming an Occupational Therapy Assistant thanks to her successful fieldwork at Floyd Medical Center. The enrichment kit
Who are we?
The Chattahoochee Tech Foundation’s mission is to provide financial support to the college, its students, and its programs.
For a more detailed overview of the Foundation, click here.
As the 501 (c)(3) organization serving the students and programs of study at the largest technical college in Georgia, we change lives daily. The generosity of our stakeholders has helped many students pursue their dreams while keeping the college’s educational programs on the cutting edge. The Foundation plays a vital role in ensuring:
– The opportunity for an education and job training is open to all
– Procurement of special equipment for programs of study
– The advancement of programs
– Aid in upgrading physical facilities
What do we do?
One of the most significant challenges higher educational institutions have faced in recent years is providing the highest quality education possible for the most affordable price. When faced with increasing expenses or economic hardship, students are often forced to decide between continuing to invest in their education or devoting those funds to their families’ needs or the general cost of living. Chattahoochee Tech Foundation was created to alleviate that burden. Designed to support the mission of Chattahoochee Technical College, the Foundation partners with businesses, alumni, and friends, like you, to make higher education an affordable reality for students in our community.
Who have we helped?
In FY2019, because of our donors’ generosity, the Chattahoochee Tech Foundation has:
– Awarded $92,000 in scholarship funds to well deserving students.
– Issued $8,000 emergency grant funds to help students at risk of not continuing their education due to unexpected financial dilemmas.
– Provided $4,600 in textbooks, bus passes, and temporary housing to students served by the Office of Student Resources.
– Provided $20,000 in faculty and staff conference grants, allowing Chattahoochee Tech employees to expand their skills and expertise to better serve our students.