Spring Semester Online and In-Person Tutoring Begins Tuesday January 19th through Saturday May 8th!
Academic Success Centers are located on all campuses, except for the Austell Campus. Tutoring is available primarily in Accounting, Economics, English, Math, Reading, Statistics, and Sciences.
Covid-19 – Success Centers’ Operation Rules
Limited on-campus hours
All campuses will have limited in person tutoring hours for the Spring Semester. Please be sure to check our schedules to see when tutors will be available. In order to follow social distancing and Covid-19 protocols, our Centers will be implementing the following guidelines:
- Limiting the number of students allowed into each Center.
- Requiring students to wear a mask in the Center.
- Requesting students make an appointment for tutoring.
- Asking students to bring only necessary items into the Center
- Not allowing food or drink (including water).
Student Computer, Printer, and Email Policies
- Chattahoochee Technical College Student Computer Use Policy
- Chattahoochee Technical College Student Email Policy
- Chattahoochee Technical College Student Printing Policy
Success Centers Calendar
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat