Due to Covid-19 – The Success Centers’ services have moved Online temporarily.
Summer Semester Online Tutoring starts June 1st!
Academic Success Centers are located on all campuses, except for the Austell Campus. Tutoring is available primarily in Accounting, Economics, English, Math, Reading, Statistics, and Sciences. (Closed on Campus currently)
See the Calendar below for Subject availability and Days/Times offered.
Tutoring is free to current Chattahoochee Technical College students. Tutoring services are on a first come first served basis.
Click below to view the Summer Tutoring Schedule:
For any questions or concerns, please email us at Success.Centers@chattahoocheetech.edu
To Visit your Online Tutor through Microsoft Teams
Chattahoochee Tech website
- Click on Me@CTC tab on the homepage.
- Click on Microsoft Office 365.
- Scroll down and click on Access your Student E-mail.
Student Portal: Select Student E-Mail under Student Technologies.
Student Email: From within Student E-mail, click on the App Launcher in the upper left hand corner.
- Click on the Teams icon.
- To join a Teams meeting, select either Continue on this Browser or Download the App.
- Click Join/Create Team.
- When prompted for an access code, type ixsnbzu.
Once you are in Teams:
- Click on CTC Tutoring to meet with a tutor.
- Click on 4 Hidden Channels on the left side of the screen under the CTC Tutoring logo to see tutoring options.
- Choose the subject to be tutored.
- Type a clear message in the chat box/ Start a new conversation.
- Include your name and the subject in which you need help, for example, “This is David. I need help solving an equation using fractions.”
- A tutor will respond and pull you into the appropriate tutoring room!
For After Hours Tutoring
You can also get help after hours! NetTutor is an online tutoring service sponsored by the CTC Success Centers.
It is FREE to CTC students.
Currently, the subjects tutored are Accounting, Anatomy & Physiology, Business, Chemistry, Economics, History, Math, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, and Writing.
In addition to tutoring, the Academic Success Centers are now offering workshops. Please note that workshops may vary according to the location of the center. Information about what the centers are offering is posted on the calendar below.
Student Computer, Printer, and Email Policies
- Chattahoochee Technical College Student Computer Use Policy
- Chattahoochee Technical College Student Email Policy
- Chattahoochee Technical College Student Printing Policy