The Chattahoochee Tech Foundation raised $68,000 at its annual Reverse Raffle fundraiser held at the college’s North Metro Campus on Oct. 21 to help Chattahoochee Tech students in need. Funds
Accessing Free Online Tutoring Instructions
If you have any problems with accessing Microsoft Teams, please contact Courtney Carver, Microsoft Teams Center Lead at Courtney.Carver@ChattahoocheeTech.edu.
To Visit your Online Success Center Tutor through Microsoft Teams
1. Click “Student Resources” on Blackboard’s log-in page.
2. Click on “Online Tutoring” located under the “CTC Important Links” section.
3. Select download Microsoft Teams App to desktop.
4. Click on “CTC Tutoring” to meet with a tutor.
5. Click on the “General Channel”. It’s located on the left side of the screen under the “CTC Tutoring logo”.
6. In the chat section at the bottom, type a clear message.
7. Include your name and the subject in which you need help, for example, “This is David. I need help solving an equation using fractions.”
8. Wait for a tutor to respond and pull you into the appropriate tutoring room!