Chattahoochee Technical College President Dr. Ron Newcomb recently received the prestigious 2023 Dr. Robert A. Lipson Award from the Cobb Chamber of Commerce. This award is presented to an outstanding… Continue Reading Cobb Chamber of Commerce Presents Dr. Ron Newcomb with 2023 Dr. Robert Lipson Award
Accessing Free Online Tutoring Instructions
If you have any problems with accessing Microsoft Teams, please contact Courtney Carver, Microsoft Teams Center Lead at Courtney.Carver@ChattahoocheeTech.edu.
To Visit your Online Success Center Tutor through Microsoft Teams:
- Click “Student Resources” on Blackboard’s log-in page.
- Click on “Online Tutoring” located under the “Chatt Tech Important Links” section.
- Select download Microsoft Teams App to desktop.
- Click on “CTC Tutoring” to meet with a tutor.
- On the left side, under the CTC Tutoring heading, locate and click on the channel you need.
- Once on your channel, in the chat section at the bottom right, type a clear message where you see “New Conversation.”
- Include your name and the subject in which you need help, for example, “This is David. I need help solving an equation using fractions.”
- Wait for a tutor to respond and pull you into the appropriate tutoring room!