Four Chattahoochee Technical College students who are starting their careers in the automotive repair industry will be well prepared for success thanks to the professional tool sets awarded to them
Accessing Free Online Tutoring Instructions
If you have any problems with accessing Microsoft Teams, please contact Courtney Carver, Microsoft Teams Center Lead at Courtney.Carver@ChattahoocheeTech.edu.
To Visit your Online Success Center Tutor through Microsoft Teams
1. Click “Student Resources” on Blackboard’s log-in page.
2. Click on “Online Tutoring” located under the “CTC Important Links” section.
3. Select download Microsoft Teams App to desktop.
4. Click on “CTC Tutoring” to meet with a tutor.
5. Click on the “General Channel”. It’s located on the left side of the screen under the “CTC Tutoring logo”.
6. In the chat section at the bottom, type a clear message.
7. Include your name and the subject in which you need help, for example, “This is David. I need help solving an equation using fractions.”
8. Wait for a tutor to respond and pull you into the appropriate tutoring room!