The Chattahoochee Tech Golden Eagle Food Pantry is making the Thanksgiving holiday better for nearly 100 college students and their families in need this year. On Thursday, Nov. 16, the… Continue Reading Chatt Tech Golden Eagle Food Pantry Makes Thanksgiving Better for Those in Need
Accessing Free Online Tutoring Instructions
If you have any problems with accessing Microsoft Teams, please contact Courtney Carver, Microsoft Teams Center Lead at Courtney.Carver@ChattahoocheeTech.edu.
To Visit your Online Success Center Tutor through Microsoft Teams:
- Click “Student Resources” on Blackboard’s log-in page.
- Click on “Online Tutoring” located under the “Chatt Tech Important Links” section.
- Select download Microsoft Teams App to desktop.
- Click on “Chatt Tech Tutoring” to meet with a tutor.
- On the left side, under the Chatt Tech Tutoring heading, locate and click on the channel you need.
- Once on your channel, in the chat section at the bottom right, type a clear message where you see “New Conversation.”
- Include your name and the subject in which you need help, for example, “This is David. I need help solving an equation using fractions.”
- Wait for a tutor to respond and pull you into the appropriate tutoring room!