A ribbon-cutting and open house celebration is planned for the Superior Plumbing Veterans Education Career Transition Resource (VECTR) Center at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 4, at the Chattahoochee Tech… Continue Reading Superior Plumbing VECTR Center Ribbon-Cutting and Open House Planned for Oct. 4
Accessing Free Online Tutoring Instructions
If you have any problems with accessing Microsoft Teams, please contact Courtney Carver, Microsoft Teams Center Lead at Courtney.Carver@ChattahoocheeTech.edu.
To Visit your Online Success Center Tutor through Microsoft Teams
1. Click “Student Resources” on Blackboard’s log-in page.
2. Click on “Online Tutoring” located under the “CTC Important Links” section.
3. Select download Microsoft Teams App to desktop.
4. Click on “CTC Tutoring” to meet with a tutor.
5. Click on the “General Channel”. It’s located on the left side of the screen under the “CTC Tutoring logo”.
6. In the chat section at the bottom, type a clear message.
7. Include your name and the subject in which you need help, for example, “This is David. I need help solving an equation using fractions.”
8. Wait for a tutor to respond and pull you into the appropriate tutoring room!