After the college’s online Dual Enrollment Application is processed, you will need to obtain your Chatt Tech student ID number (900#) and securely upload the additional documents required for admission.
Please login to your student portal here to see what additional documents are required.
A. Complete and upload an advisement plan with your high school counselor. This document must have 3 signatures to be accepted: counselor, parent/guardian, and student. Download the Dual Enrollment Advisement Plan Form here.
B. Student must upload a verification of lawful presence document. (EX: Birth Certificate, driver’s license/permit, etc.) If your driver’s license expires prior to the start of the term you are applying for, it will NOT be accepted. We recommend using your Birth Certificate, as this never expires.
C. *Optional – Upload Qualifying Test scores for placement.
• Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), qualifying test scores will not be a dual enrollment admissions requirement for Spring and Summer Semesters of 2023, with the exception of 10th graders wishing to take CORE classes.
• 10th grade students must submit qualifying ACT or SAT scores to be eligible for CORE classes. 10th graders wishing to take Core classes must also upload a copy of qualifying ACT or SAT scores to GaFutures.
• While not required for admission, placement testing is still available to applicants who need guidance on determining which coursework is appropriate for their skill level. If you are interested in Accuplacer testing, please visit our placement testing page.
• Parent/Guardian must electronically complete and sign the Chattahoochee Tech Dual Enrollment Approval form. This form is not to be signed by the student, but can be completed by the student and parent/guardian together.
• This form is not to be completed by the student and is different than the GAfutures application.
• This form can only be completed after your college application has been processed. This form requires your Chatt Tech student ID number (900#).
• Complete the Dual Enrollment Approval Form here.
• Complete the dual enrollment funding application/student participation agreement through GAfutures.org.
• This is a multi-step process:
A: Student must have or create a GAfutures account.
B: Student must complete the GAfutures Dual Enrollment funding application/student participation agreement.
C: Parent must approve the completed dual enrollment funding application/student participation agreement. An approval email from GAfutures will automatically be sent to parent once student completes Step B.