A ribbon-cutting and open house celebration is planned for the Superior Plumbing Veterans Education Career Transition Resource (VECTR) Center at 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 4, at the Chattahoochee Tech… Continue Reading Superior Plumbing VECTR Center Ribbon-Cutting and Open House Planned for Oct. 4
Before Orientation Ask Yourself…
– Have you completed the Special Populations Self-Disclosure Form? If not, please do so.
– Do you know your student email address, student ID, and/or username? If not use the Student Email/ID Lookup tool to locate the information.
– Do you need to change your program of study? If so, complete the Change of Program Form.
Typical reasons students change their program of study:
– New career path is desired including transferring to a 4-year institution.
– Financial Aid does not cover desired program of study
– Selected the incorrect program of study while completing the application.
– Have you set-up your student email account and completed the Multi-factor Authentication? If not, please view the technology video with Swoop to set-up your account.
– Make sure you receive the email from the Chattahoochee Technical College Technology Department with your username and password. It was sent to the personal email account provided on the admissions application. If you are unable to locate the email, you can access your credentials by using Chattahoochee Tech Password Reset. Please note: an email will be sent to the personal email account that we have in Banner.
– Are you a transfer student? If so, please allow 5-7 business days after you have been accepted to Chattahoochee Tech for transfer credits to be applied to your account.
Learn how to Soar High while at Chattahoochee Tech!