Chattahoochee Technical College has announced the winners of its 2024 outstanding student and instructor competitions, with student Kristen Lee and instructor Natalia Meneses receiving top honors. The college also announced… Continue Reading Chattahoochee Tech Announces 2024 Top Student and Instructor
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) is a federally funded program. WIOA funds are available for dislocated workers and low-income individuals. The funds are to be used to help eligible individuals obtain career credentials to gain employment for greater self-sufficiency.
WIOA provides assistance with:
- Tuition and Fees
- Required equipment or tools
- Daily Travel Allowance
- Childcare Expenses
Chattahoochee Tech offers a wide variety of academic and non-credit courses available for WIOA funding to start your new career. View a complete list of courses here.
Basic Selection Criteria
- Apply in your county of residence
- 2.0 or better GPA (current students)
- Desire to obtain full-time employment upon program completion
- Enrolled or desire to enroll in an occupation in high demand
- Are you enrolled as a full-time student or do you intend to be enrolled full-time?
- Are you PELL eligible?
- Are you unemployed as a result of a plant or company lay off or facility closure?
- Are you receiving any type government funded assistance or consider yourself to be low income?