The Georgia School Counselor Association presented Chattahoochee Technical College with its 2022 Business Partner of the Year award at the GSCA annual conference held Nov. 8 in Savannah. Chattahoochee Tech… Continue Reading Georgia School Counselor Association Selects Chattahoochee Tech as Business Partner of the Year
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) is a federally funded program. WIOA funds are available for dislocated workers and low-income individuals. The funds are to be used to help eligible individuals obtain career credentials to gain employment for greater self-sufficiency.
WIOA provides assistance with:
• Tuition and Fees
• Required equipment or tools
• Daily Travel Allowance
• Childcare Expenses
Chattahoochee Tech offers a wide variety of academic and non-credit courses available for WIOA funding to start your new career. View a complete list of courses here.
Basic Selection Criteria
• Apply in your county of residence
• 2.0 or better GPA (current students)
• Desire to obtain full-time employment upon program completion
• Enrolled or desire to enroll in an occupation in high demand
• Are you enrolled as a full-time student or do you intend to be enrolled full-time?
• Are you PELL eligible?
• Are you unemployed as a result of a plant or company lay off or facility closure?
• Are you receiving any type government funded assistance or consider yourself to be low income?