Through the end of the ninth week of the semester, students may withdraw from any or all courses from their schedule. Students are responsible for withdrawing themselves from any or all of the classes through Banner Web. No withdrawals will be processed after the ‘W’ period ends. Students who do not withdraw from classes will be assigned grades earned.
Any student receiving federal student aid (Pell, SEOG, etc.) who completely withdraws from all classes during a given period of enrollment and completes less than 60% of the term (based on the instructor’s determination of last date of attendance) may be required to return funds to Chattahoochee Technical College and/or the US Department of Education.
BannerWeb Withdrawal Instructions:
- Read Withdrawal criteria above.
- Read and print these instructions for future use.
- Access BannerWeb.
- Your Username is the first part of your Chattahoochee Tech student email address preceding @students.chattahoocheetech.edu. Your password is the same password you use to log into classroom computers and your Student email account. If you need assistance with issues relating to your account, you can Access the Student Help Desk.
- Click the ‘Login’ button.
- Click on ‘Student Services and Financial Aid’ at the top of the page.
- Click ‘Registration’ even though you are withdrawing.
- Click ‘Add/Drop Classes’.
- Click on the term in which you wish to withdraw.
- Click on ‘Submit Term’.
- Scroll down the page and locate the course(s) you wish to withdraw.
- Next to the course is a box with an arrow pointing down. Click on the arrow and select ‘BannerWeb Withdraw.’
- Repeat this process on the next course if necessary.
- Once all the courses have been selected, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button to process the withdrawal.