How do I get my diploma?
At the end of each semester following grade roll, all petitions are reviewed and students that meet all requirements are awarded their degrees, diplomas and/or certificates. When all awards are processed, they are uploaded into Parchment Services for sending.
NEW this semester – Digital Diplomas
- Degrees – Students earning an Associate Degree will receive a printed copy via mail and a digital diploma from Parchment.
- Diplomas – Students earning a Diploma will receive a printed copy via mail and a digital diploma from Parchment.
- Certificates – Students earning a Certificate will receive a printed copy via mail and a digital diploma from Parchment.
Please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for the processing and sending of all awards. Digital diplomas will be sent first with the mailed diploma following a few weeks after.
How do I get a replacement copy of my diploma?
Replacement diplomas are only for students that have already received their initial copy of their award. Students are able to log into their Parchment Services account and request a replacement diploma. The cost of each replacement is $30.
Participating in the Commencement Ceremony
Chatt Tech holds 2 commencement ceremonies per year.
- Spring commencement – May (spring and summer graduates)
- Fall commencement – December (summer and fall graduates)