GVTC (online courses)
Students who desire to complete online coursework at another technical college can apply through Georgia Virtual Technical Connection (GVTC).
What happens after I have submitted my application through GVTC?
• Once your application is submitted, a designated Student Affairs professional will review it and grant permission.
• Please keep in mind that you must also apply for admission and fulfill the admission requirements at the institution that they desire to complete coursework at.
• Please note that applying through GVTC does not automatically guarantee you a seat in the course.
What factors are considered in granting permission?
• Students must be in good standing at Chattahoochee Technical College.
• Students can only complete coursework in their program.
• Students cannot have any holds on their account.
Do I need to submit a new application each semester?
A new GVTC application is required each semester. Please note that each institution varies regarding their application process; therefore please check with the institution that you plan to attend concerning their application process.
Fill out a GVTC application.