DegreeWorks is a computerized degree audit program and academic advising tool designed to assist you and advisors in reviewing your program progress. A Web-based program, DegreeWorks re-organizes your transcript chronologically and categorically, easily identifying courses you have completed and what courses you still need in order to fulfill your program requirements.
– DegreeWorks will help Students and Faculty:
– Determine what requirements students need to fulfill in order to complete their degree.
– View individual course grades, cumulative grade-point average (GPA), and major average.
– Determine which courses students have taken or transferred, and which ones count as electives.
– View transfer credits, waivers, and exemptions applied toward your program requirements.
– See how coursework could be applied toward another major using the What If option.
– Confirm academic standing.
– Estimate how many semesters it will take to graduate.
– Learn the prerequisites and co-requisites for courses by clicking on the course numbers.