DegreeWorks is a computerized degree audit program and academic advising tool designed to assist you and advisors in reviewing your program progress. A Web-based program, DegreeWorks re-organizes your transcript chronologically and categorically, easily identifying courses you have completed and what courses you still need in order to fulfill your program requirements.
DegreeWorks will help Students and Faculty:
- Determine what requirements students need to fulfill in order to complete their degree.
- View individual course grades, cumulative grade-point average (GPA), and major average.
- Determine which courses students have taken or transferred, and which ones count as electives.
- View transfer credits, waivers, and exemptions applied toward your program requirements.
- See how coursework could be applied toward another major using the What If option.
- Confirm academic standing.
- Estimate how many semesters it will take to graduate.
- Learn the prerequisites and co-requisites for courses by clicking on the course numbers.