The Chattahoochee Tech Foundation raised nearly $20,000 at its inaugural “Walk Through Woodstock” 0.4K held Saturday morning, June 12. “We’re thrilled with the success of this event,” said Chattahoochee Tech
Effective January 1, 2012, all students applying for in-state tuition must provide validation of lawful presence in the United States. Documents listed below satisfy the lawful presence requirement.
The following documents may be submitted to Student Affairs staff at the Appalachian, Marietta, North Metro, or Paulding campuses or using the Admissions Document Upload Form.
- A current Driver’s License issued by the State of Georgia after January 1, 2008
- A current ID issued by the State of Georgia after January 1, 2008
- A current Driver’s License or ID from:
– Alabama: Issued after August 1, 2000
– Florida: Issued after January 1, 2010
– South Carolina: Issued after November 1, 2008
– Tennessee: Issued after May 29, 2004
- A current, valid Permanent Resident Card (USCIS form 1-151 or 1-551)
- A current, valid military identification card for active duty soldiers or veterans
- An approved completed FAFSA for the current financial aid year