Chattahoochee Technical College recognizes previous postsecondary coursework from regionally accredited colleges that are applicable to a student’s program of study. See catalog for additional information on transfer credit requirements.
Important Notes to Consider:
- The courses must meet the quality of standards established by Chattahoochee Technical College and should consist of essentially the same content as the courses at CTC.
- No credit is awarded for learning support/remedial courses.
- Transfer courses taken on a semester system must consist of (3) credit hours or more and quarter system must consist of (5) credit hours or more.
- Any courses that do not have identical course codes and content or there is a credit hour issue must be approved by the Academic Dean.
- Any classes that you are disputing will need a course description and a course syllabus included and attached to this appeal form (no description attachment; no review).
- See college catalog for additional information on:
- Military credit
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Credit
- Advance Placement (AP) Credit or College Level Examination Placement Credit (CLEP)