In this section, we’ve provided quick links that lead to information regarding the financial aid process, including the information you’ll need to maintain financial aid while you finish your studies at Chattahoochee Tech.
All students are welcome to visit any of the financial aid offices on any campus. We are dedicated to helping you find a way to pay for college.
Types of Financial Aid
State Grant and Scholarship Programs (details about State Grant/Scholarship programs)
- HOPE Grant – Certificate and Diploma Programs
- HOPE Career Grant – for select Certificate and Diploma Programs
- HOPE Scholarship – Degree Programs
- Zell Miller Grant – Certificate and Diploma Programs
- Zell Miller Scholarship – Degree Programs
- HOPE GED Grant (Voucher)
- HERO (Helping Educate Reservists and their Offspring) Scholarship Program
- Georgia Public Safety Memorial (GPSM) Grant
- Dual Enrollment funding (high school students) – formerly named Move On When Ready
Federal Student Aid Programs (details about Federal Student Aid Programs)
Note: Chattahoochee Technical College does not participate in any Federal Stafford/Direct Loan programs or the Federal PLUS program.
Basic Eligibility Requirements
- Have a valid high school diploma (or the equivalent); and
–be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen of the United States (US Citizen and Eligible Non Citizen); and
- Have been accepted for admission to an approved eligible program of study (students whose program changes should contact the Financial Aid Office); and
- Be following the prescribed curriculum for the program of study as determined by the CTC catalog; and
–be making progress toward the completion of your course of study according to the “Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy”; and
- Not be in default on a federal or state loan; and
- Not owe a refund on a federal or state grant; and
- Have a valid Social Security Number; and
- Register with the Selective Service, if required; and
- Resolved any drug conviction issue; and
- Not have a Bachelor’s degree.