Commencement is an exciting time for guests and graduates. Please share these details with your guests:
• The ballroom area’s doors will open at 1 hour prior to your ceremony time.
• Please arrive on time. Late arrivals are disruptive to other guests and to the graduates.
• There will be a high volume of traffic in the area so please arrive early to find parking.
• All guests must enter through the front entrance of the Clarence Brown Center.
• Prearrange a designated area to meet your guests following the ceremony.
• Strollers and balloons are not permitted in the ballroom. These items may be left in the guest services area.
• Please silence cell phones.
• Guests are not permitted in the graduate auditorium; it is reserved for graduates and processing staff only.
• Prohibited Items: Artificial noisemakers including air horns, whistles, and confetti cannons.