Registration Dates/Deadlines: March 1st – April 30th
Late Registration*: May 1st – 7th
To participate in the Spring 2023 Commencement Ceremony, students MUST complete the following steps:
- If you have not yet submitted your petition to graduate for Spring semester, make sure to do that before registering for the ceremony.
- Completing the petition doesn’t automatically register you for the ceremony.
- Review the Information for Graduates to ensure you are aware of all details concerning the ceremony.
- Complete the Commencement Registration Form by Sunday, April 30th.
- The $40 non-refundable commencement ceremony fee will be paid by Student Activities dollars.
- Order/purchase a black regalia set.
- Please watch for an email in May to claim FREE guest tickets.
*Students that register during late registration will not have their name printed in the program.