Home » 2018-2021 Strategic Goals and Objectives
Student Success – Strengthen the college’s focus on student success and completion.
- Implement recruitment and retention activities to promote completion and decrease length of time to completion.
- Implement strategies for recruitment and outreach to different populations.
- Implement strategies/activities to improve student readiness & preparedness.
- Implement activities in academic and student support that will promote success.
- Identify internal benchmarks to determine student success and completion.
Learning and Workforce Development – Provide comprehensive, relevant, innovative instruction and programming.
- Align college programs with the needs of students, employers, and the larger community.
- Support the economic growth and development of the college’s service area.
- Increase college visibility and engagement with communities in the college’s service area.
- Broaden partnerships with industry and business leaders.
Resources – Utilize all college resources to increase the effectiveness of programs and services.
- Renovate, repair, and repurpose facilities as appropriate to support programs and services.
- Purchase equipment and technology updates with intentionality, promoting an efficient, reliable learning environment.
- Increase Employee Retention and Performance.
- Promote a culture of assessment throughout the college’s programs and services.
- Monitor the sources of funding supporting teaching and learning, operations, and capital projects to ensure long-term sustainability and financial health.