Chattahoochee Tech welcomes students who have previously attended other colleges or universities. If you have ever attempted college courses at another institution, you are a considered a transfer student and would need to complete the simple steps below:
1. Complete the application for admission and pay the $30 non-refundable application fee.
2. Submit an official copy of your high school or high school equivalency transcript.
Transfer applicants who submit an official transcript from a regionally accredited college or university that shows completion of an associate degree or higher do not need to submit their high school transcript.
If you are having difficulty requesting your high school transcript, please contact your admissions counselor.
3. Submit official transcripts for each regionally accredited college or university you have previously attended.
– If you do not want to submit an official transcript from a previously attended college or university, complete the College Transcript Waiver Form to remove the admissions requirement.
– Visit our Transfer Credits page to see how credit transfers to Chattahoochee Tech.
4. Submit proof of lawful presence to qualify for in-state tuition. View the list of acceptable lawful presence documents to learn more.