Chattahoochee Tech honored graduates from the state’s largest technical college at two commencement ceremonies held Thursday, May 12, at the Clarence Brown Conference Center in Cartersville. There were 517 graduates,
- Due to concerns regarding the availability of ACCUPLACER testing, placement testing is not a requirement for admission until further notice.
- Upon application, all previously attended colleges will be listed as mandatory admissions requirements. College transcript requirements may be satisfied by submission of an official transcript or the College Transcript Waiver.
- Students who attended college outside the U.S. are required to have transcripts sent to an approved evaluation agency. Learn more about approved evaluation agencies. Applicants who attended a foreign college or university may complete the College Transcript Waiver Form if they do not want to submit their transcript(s) for evaluation.
- A transcript is considered official if it is delivered to Chatt Tech (by mail or in person) in the same sealed envelope it was placed in by the issuing institution. Approved electronic transcript sending services can send official secure transcripts to DataEntry@ChattahoocheeTech.edu. (Emailed or faxed transcripts are not acceptable.)
- Chatt Tech cannot award transfer credit from a previous college if the applicant has not submitted an official transcript from that specific institution.
- The application for financial aid is separate; learn more about aid options by visiting our financial aid page.
- If you had previously applied as a transient or non-degree-seeking student, your requirements may be different than those listed on this page.
- Questions? Contact an Admissions Counselor.