Proctored Exams Overview
The Testing Center proctors exams for a fee for any individual taking distance education courses through other institutions of higher learning, or as required by a company for prospective employment. The fee is determined by the total time of each exam that is proctored by Testing Center staff.
Please Note: All exams are proctored as directed and stipulated by the individual’s institution or prospective employer.
- Set up a proctored exam request with your home institution or prospective employer at least one week prior to the test date of the proctored exam.
- Have institution or prospective employer email email@example.com with required proctor forms at least one week prior to scheduled date of the proctored exam.
- Register and pay for the exam at least five (5) business days prior to the scheduled test date.
- If scheduled exam date is not available, please contact the Testing Center at 770-528-4411 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment at least five (5) business days prior to the scheduled test date.
- Bring a Photo ID and any other allowable test materials as stipulated by the institution or prospective employer on the test date.