The Georgia Department of Agriculture and the Structural Pest Control Commission has partnered with the Technical College System of Georgia to offer computerized administration of the Structural Pest Control Examinations. Examinees can take the following three types of examinations listed below:
- Employee Registration Examination
- Commercial Examination
- Certification Examination
- Register and schedule your Georgia Pesticide Exam.
- Confirm and pay for your exam prior to your scheduled test date.
- Print your application and acquire all applicable signatures.
- On test date, please bring a Photo ID and your application with all applicable signatures.
- If you have not confirmed and already paid for your exam, you must bring your payment.
- Results will be provided immediately following test completion.