The Chattahoochee Tech Foundation raised nearly $20,000 at its inaugural “Walk Through Woodstock” 0.4K held Saturday morning, June 12. “We’re thrilled with the success of this event,” said Chattahoochee Tech
If you are seeking to further your education but only want to enroll in a limited number of courses and do not want to complete a degree/diploma/certificate program, you may enroll as a Non-Degree-Seeking student.
Follow these simple steps to complete the admission process:
1. Complete the CTC application for admission and pay the $30 non-refundable application fee.
2. Complete and submit a Non-Degree-Seeking Student Waiver Form.
3. Use our document upload form to submit unofficial college transcripts if you have previously completed college coursework. You will need these for class registration.
4. Submit proof of lawful presence to qualify for in-state tuition. View the list of acceptable lawful presence documents to learn more.
There are special stipulations that exist for students in this status. Non-Degree-Seeking students:
– are not eligible to receive financial aid.
– must adhere to specific CTC prerequisite requirements when selecting courses.
– are not eligible to graduate at CTC under Non-Degree-Seeking status.
– may only apply 17 credit hours earned in this status toward graduation from a CTC program. The Non-Degree-Seeking option is best used as a temporary status to accommodate for unique admissions circumstances.
– are responsible for submitting a program change request and supplying additional documents to change their status to regular admission.