If you are seeking to further your education but only want to enroll in a limited number of courses and do not want to complete a degree/diploma/certificate program, you may enroll as a Non-Degree-Seeking student.
Follow these simple steps to complete the admission process:
- Complete the application for admission and pay the $30 non-refundable application fee.
- Complete and submit a Non-Degree-Seeking Student Waiver Form.
- Use our document upload form to submit unofficial college transcripts if you have previously completed college coursework. You will need these for class registration.
- Submit proof of lawful presence to qualify for in-state tuition. View the list of acceptable lawful presence documents to learn more.
There are special stipulations that exist for students in this status. Non-Degree-Seeking students:
- are not eligible to receive financial aid.
- must adhere to specific Chattahoochee Tech prerequisite requirements when selecting courses.
- are not eligible to graduate at Chattahoochee Tech under Non-Degree-Seeking status.
- may only apply 17 credit hours earned in this status toward graduation from a Chattahoochee Tech program. The Non-Degree-Seeking option is best used as a temporary status to accommodate for unique admissions circumstances.
- are responsible for submitting a program change request and supplying additional documents to change their status to regular admission.