Chattahoochee Technical College welcomes Tarik Boyd as the college’s new director of student financial aid. He brings over 13 years of student financial aid experience to Chattahoochee Tech, having served
The Office of Career Development at Chattahoochee Technical College maximizes employment and internship opportunities for its students and alumni by offering a range of services to facilitate recruitment of prospective candidates, including, not limited to, job/internship postings, on-campus recruiting, career fairs, and information sessions. Career Services requires that any recruiting organization or individual utilizing these services must agree to the Employer Terms and Conditions and must abide by all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws, including Equal Employment Opportunity laws, Chattahoochee Technical College rules and regulations, and the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles for Employment Professionals.
Post a Job: Getting Started with Handshake
1. Create a Handshake user account.
2. Create a Handshake company profile.
3. Connect with Chattahoochee Technical College on Handshake.
4. Select to Post a Job (Information Table or Session)
5. Add Handshake (Handshake@Notifications.JoinHandshake.com) to your address book so system emails will not be filtered to your spam or junk mail.