For Summer Semester (effective Saturday, June 5, 2021), the Chatt Tech guidelines will be changed to the following, which apply to faculty, staff, students, and other visitors or guests of the College.
– For fully vaccinated individuals, masks are not required. Such individuals may choose, of course, to wear a mask as they think best in each situation.
– For unvaccinated individuals, masks are strongly encouraged inside instructional spaces (when shared). These include but are not limited to classrooms, labs, vehicles, instructional support locations, and off-premise instructional sites.
Here are some general guidelines:
– Do Not come to class if you are not feeling well
– If you are on campus and begin feeling unwell:
– Immediately leave the campus to go home
– Fill out the COVID-19 Self Report Form (as found on the CTC website)
– Wait to be contacted by a member of the COVID-10 Response Team
– If you are too ill to get home, please indicate that to a college employee who can get you to a pre-designated area where you can safely wait for someone to pick you up.
Check out our new COVID-19 Self-Reporting Form.