Chattahoochee Technical College celebrated 2021 Engineers Week (EWeek) Feb. 22-26 with instructional initiatives designed to showcase electrical and computer engineering for local high school and elementary school students. Stephanie O’Donoghue,
Campus Access for Spring Semester: Open limited hours to public and students, including for face-to-face classes.
We encourage all members of the College’s community to monitor the CDC and the Coronavirus websites as it provides the most current information.
Face coverings are required of all faculty, staff, students and visitors while on campus.
Here are some general guidelines:
– Do Not come to class if you are not feeling well
– If you are on campus and begin feeling unwell:
– Immediately leave the campus to go home
– Fill out the COVID-19 Self Report Form (as found on the CTC website)
– Wait to be contacted by a member of the COVID-10 Response Team
– If you are too ill to get home, please indicate that to a college employee who can get you to a pre-designated area where you can safely wait for someone to pick you up.
Check out our new COVID-19 Self-Reporting Form.