If you missed the start of Spring Semester and don’t want to wait until June to start taking classes, Spring Semester C Term may be a good fit for you.
Spring Semester C Term begins on March 8 and ends on May 8. To determine if C Term is a good fit for you, please read the notes below.
Application Deadline: February 26, 2021
Payment Deadline: March 11, 2021
Important C Term notes:
- C Term courses include the same content as full-semester courses but move at an accelerated pace. (C Term is eight weeks long; regular semesters are 16 weeks.)
- C Term courses require the same tuition and fee costs as full-semester courses; financial aid is available for eligible students.
- A limited number of courses are offered during C Term. It is possible that C Term does not offer courses that are required for your program of study. You can view the C Term course schedule or contact an admissions counselor if you have questions.
- The majority of C Term courses will be offered online.
- If you have already been accepted for Spring Semester 2021 or were otherwise eligible to take courses during Spring Semester 2021 – i.e., you are a current student – you are eligible for C Term.
- If you have already applied for Spring Semester 2021 but did not complete the admission process, you do not have to re-apply for C Term. To be eligible for C Term, you will have to complete all remaining admissions requirements.
- If you apply for Spring Semester C Term but do not enroll in any courses, you will have to re-apply if you wish to take courses in a future semester.
- If you don’t know when you last applied for admission or you are unsure of your application status, please use our Application Status Check tool.
If you would like to apply for C Term, you may do so at the Appalachian, Marietta, North Metro, or Paulding campuses. Our offices are open 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday and 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Friday. (Appalachian and Paulding campuses are closed daily from 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. for lunch.)
Please contact your admissions counselor with any questions.