Applying to college can be intimidating. We get that. That’s why, at CTC, we are here to guide you through the process, step-by-step.
If you are a first-time college student, here’s what to do:
1. Complete the CTC application for admission and pay the $25 non-refundable application fee.
2. Submit an official copy of your high school or high school equivalency transcript.
3. Take the ACCUPLACER placement test. View additional Placement Testing information.
– You may be exempt from the test if you have taken the ACCUPLACER, Compass, ACT or SAT in the last five years.
4. Submit proof of lawful presence to qualify for in-state tuition. View the list of acceptable lawful presence documents to learn more.
- The application process for financial aid is separate; learn more about aid options by visiting CTC Financial Aid.
- A transcript is official if it is delivered to CTC (by mail or in person) in the same sealed envelope it was placed in by the issuing institution. Transcripts can also be sent using an approved, secure electronic transcript sending service. Approved electronic transcript sending services can send official secure transcripts to Dataentry@chattahoocheetech.edu. (Emailed or faxed transcripts are not acceptable.)
- Students who graduated from a high school outside the U.S. are required to have transcripts sent to an approved evaluation agency. Learn more about approved evaluation agencies.
- More questions? Contact an Admissions Counselor.
For information about CTC’s net price calculator please visit: Net Price Calculator