Chattahoochee Technical College has adopted the Microsoft Live@edu solution for student email. Features include E-mail storage space, a personal calendar, contact/address books, even storage space for documents on Microsoft’s OneDrive system. Here, you can store your class work or any other files you may have, and they will be available anywhere!
To begin with, you must know your CTC issued Student email address. If you do not know your email address, please call any Admissions Office to obtain it. (770) 528-4545
Steps to Access your Email?
- Please access your email at https://outlook.com/students.chattahoocheetech.edu/
- Your Username is your full CTC student email address. (Example – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your initial password is CTC (DASH-)and your 6 digit Date of Birth MMDDYY (Example: CTC-010279) NOTE: Uppercase letters.
- After logging in, please follow the prompts for registering alternate contact information and password reset questions.
- Change your password to something you can remember and to provide more security for your account.
Note: You must register an alternate form of contact and/or password reset questions to proceed with resetting your password.
- In a browser, please go to: https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com/
- Enter your full CTC email address in the “User ID” field, and complete the CAPTCHA.
- The following section is guided in your browser. Please follow the on-screen prompts.
Have you been prompted to change your password upon login?
Please don’t be alarmed if you are prompted to reset your password when logging in to Office 365 or an on-campus computer. Passwords for students expire annually and must be changed.
If the steps outlined above still do not help you, please contact our Student Help Desk at http://www.chattahoocheetech.edu/helpdesk/