Applying to college can be intimidating. We get that. That’s why, at CTC, we are here to guide you through the process, step-by-step.
If you are a first-time college student, here’s what to do:
- Apply and pay the $25 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit an official copy of your high school or high school equivalency transcript.
- Take the ACCUPLACER placement test. View additional testing information Here.
- Provide verification of lawful presence to qualify for in-state tuition.
- The application process for financial aid is separate. Go Here for more information.
- A transcript is official if it is delivered to CTC (by mail or in person) in the same sealed envelope it was placed in by the issuing institution. Transcripts can also be sent using an approved, secure electronic transcript sending service.
- Students who graduated from a school outside the U.S. are required to have transcripts sent to an approved evaluation agency. Find approved agencies Here.
- More questions? Contact an Admissions Counselor.
For information about CTC’s net price calculator please visit: Net Price Calculator