Home » Transient Student Enrollment

Transient Student Enrollment

Students currently enrolled at another regionally accredited institution may enroll as a transient student on a space-available basis in order to complete coursework to transfer back to their home institution.


  • Transient students must meet all current CTC prerequisite requirements for enrollment into any class. CTC uses the transient letter and unofficial college transcripts to determine course eligibility.
  • Transient students are not guaranteed registration into desired classes; a new transient letter is required for each term.