Students currently enrolled at another regionally accredited institution may enroll as a transient student on a space-available basis in order to complete coursework to transfer back to their home institution.
Follow these simple steps:
1. Complete the application for admission and pay the $30 non-refundable application fee.
2. Submit a transient letter from your home institution using our document upload form.
3. Submit proof of lawful presence to qualify for in-state tuition. View the list of acceptable lawful presence documents to learn more.
– Transient students must meet all current Chatt Tech prerequisite requirements for enrollment into any class. Chattahoochee Tech uses the transient letter and unofficial college transcripts to determine course eligibility.
– Transient students are not guaranteed registration into desired classes; a new transient letter is required for each term.