Students currently enrolled at another regionally accredited institution may enroll as a transient student on a space-available basis in order to complete coursework to transfer back to their home institution.
- Complete the CTC application for admission and pay the $30 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit a transient letter from your home institution.
- Submit proof of lawful presence to qualify for in-state tuition. View the list of acceptable lawful presence documents to learn more.
- Transient students must meet all current CTC prerequisite requirements for enrollment into any class. CTC uses the transient letter and unofficial college transcripts to determine course eligibility.
- Transient students are not guaranteed registration into desired classes; a new transient letter is required for each term.