Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) cater to a variety of student interests to include political, social, cultural, professional, leadership, and technical venues related to programs of study. Students are encouraged to enrich their educational and leadership skills through involvement in an organization at the college.
Students involved in an organization will find greater connectivity with the college, peers, and advisors, and are more likely to remain in college through graduation or completion of educational and professional goals. All students are invited to participate in RSOs on campus to complement their academic education, to gain leadership skills, and to build connections with their peers of similar interests and academic goals.
Organizations with an asterisk (*) may have special requirements for joining.
- Aquila – CTC Literary Organization
- Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP)
- Automotive Club (AC)
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- CLT Club (Clinical Laboratory Technology)*
- Entertainment Technology Council (ETC)
- Interiors Club
- International Club
- Lambda Nu (Radiography Organization)*
- National Technical Honor Society (NTHS)*
- Phi Beta Lambda (PBL)
- Professional Land Care Network (NALP)
- Public Safety Club
- Rho Tau Alpha (Physical Therapist Assistant) Club
- Sigma Alpha Pi – The National Society of Leadership and Success*
- Student Government Association
- Surgical Technology