Site translator is at the bottom of this page.
Visa Advisement offered by the International Services Office includes but is not limited to:
- Documents for dependents
- Travel documents
- Work permission certifications
- Transfer procedures
- SEVIS reporting/record management
- Visa interview advice
- Visa advisement on federal regulations
- Advisement on insurance, driver’s licenses, tax obligations, Social Security numbers
- Advisement on academic, personal, financial, and cross-cultural issues
- Advise college on international issues
- Advocate for international students
- Change of status
Chattahoochee Technical College
980 South Cobb Drive
Marietta, GA 30060-3398
Greg Moor, International Services Coordinator
Angie Gonzalez, International Services Specialist
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
NOTE: Office hours may be extended only under special circumstances or by contacting us in advance for an appointment.