The Chattahoochee Tech Golden Eagle Food Pantry is making the Thanksgiving holiday better for nearly 100 college students and their families in need this year. On Thursday, Nov. 16, the… Continue Reading Chatt Tech Golden Eagle Food Pantry Makes Thanksgiving Better for Those in Need
Schedule a Meeting with DSS
Are you interested in enrolling in Disability Support Services or do you need to meet? If so, please request an appointment with a DSS team member.
The office of DSS is to ensure that students with disabilities have equal access to all College programs and activities. We provide students the opportunity to reach their full potential by:
- coordinating academic accommodations and support services.
- promoting independence and self-advocacy.
- providing information and referral to appropriate resources.
We help to foster a supportive and inclusive educational environment by:
- building and maintaining partnerships with faculty and staff.
- promoting disability awareness among all members of the College community.
- providing guidance regarding College policies and procedures to ensure the full participation for persons with disabilities in all aspects of campus life.
The Office of DSS will strive to become a model program serving students with disabilities in higher education. We are committed to developing a society in which individuals with disabilities thrive and participate fully. These individuals will be challenged to become decision-makers, problem solvers and self-advocates in charge of their own destiny. We envision a campus community where all individuals are seen as valued and contributing members of society. Respect for all will encompass everything we do.