General Library Policies
- No food or drink.
- No one under 18 allowed.
- Place phones on vibrate or turn off.
- Step outside the library to use your phone.
- Computers, study rooms, and study tables are first come, first served. They may not be reserved. For example: logging into a computer and leaving book on the table or a coat on the chair to block other user’s access.
- Backpacks, books, or other items left unattended for more than 15 minutes will be placed in lost and found.
- Study rooms are reserved for academic purposes. Groups wanting to socialize should go to the student center.
Print accounts cannot be transferred from student to student
Students should make sure they log off library computers to prevent others from printing against their account
Printing problems should be directed to the Student Helpdesk at 770.528.4444 or email@example.com
- B&W: $0.10 per page
- Color: $0.50 per page (where available)
- Current students and employees may check out regular library materials.
- Regular library materials are checked out for four (4) weeks and may be renewed once.
- Current students and employees of our Partner Libraries share the same privileges.
- Up to 10 items may be checked out at a time.
- Students who pre-register for the next semester may check out materials over the break.
- Reference items and periodicals may not be checked out.
- Reserve items are located at the circulation desk and have shorter loan periods.
- Reserve items may not be renewed.
Fines & Fees
- Overdue fines: $0.10 per day
- Reserve fines: $1.00 per day
- Maximum fine: $10.00 per item
- Faxes are free for students (10 page max).
- Overdue materials must be returned before more library materials can be checked out.
- All overdue fines will be placed in Banner. For information about paying bills, please see the Pay My Bill page.
- All regular library materials are due on or before the last day of finals.
- End of Semester Academic Holds placed on all students with overdue materials or any fines.
- Holds cleared when materials are returned and fines paid.
- Lost Materials: Regular and paperback materials: Replacement cost plus $15.00 processing fee; Books with CDs/DVDs: If the CD/DVD is missing, full replacement cost of entire set plus $15.00 processing fee
- Overdue fines are waived for lost materials.