B & I Resources & Funding Opportunities
• Funding for Training (academic and non-credit programs)
• Apprenticeships – Contact Shane Evans for details about Apprenticeships.
• Incumbent Worker Training Program – Having a difficult time finding those high demand skills? Why not look at your existing workforce? Chattahoochee Tech partners with our local WIOA offices to provide funding opportunities to assist. Contact Shane Evans for more details about the Incumbent Worker Training Program.
• WIOA – Contact Shane Evans for more information about WIOA.
State Resources for New and Existing Business & Industries:
• Georgia Department of Economic Development
• Georgia Department of Labor: Elizabeth Scott, Regional Coordinator, Region 1 – Northwest Georgia
• Phone: 404-859-8907
• Email: Elizabeth.Scott@gdol.ga.gov
• Georgia QuickStart
• Retraining Tax Credits
Local Economic Development Partners
• Bartow County: Bartow County Economic Development and ForBartow.org.
• Cherokee County: Cherokee County Office of Economic Development
• Cobb County: SelectCobb.com
• Gilmer County : Gilmer County Economic Development and Greater Gilmer JDA
• Paulding County: Paulding County Economic Development
• Pickens County: Development Authority of Pickens County