The library offers a variety of services including countless Internet resources, for conducting research or reading for pleasure.
- Assistance with class papers, projects, and assignments
- Computers for school or leisure purposes (school use has priority)
- Printers & photocopiers
- Tables for group study, or carrels for individual study
- Quiet study areas or group study rooms
– Find books, cds, dvds, & ebooks.
– Find journal, magazine, & newspaper articles.
– Use an encyclopedia, dictionary, or thesaurus.
– Find company information and business articles.
– Use reference ebooks.
– Find images for non-commercial educational use.
– Find information on any country.
– Find test preparation, career certification, skills improvement help.
– Find newspaper articles and legal information.
– Find articles & facts about science and technology.
Citation, English, and Literature Resources:
– Watch theater performances.
– Create APA and MLA citations.
– Find articles about literature.
– Find author biographies and literature criticism.
– Get information & tools to help with writing.
History and Social Issue Resources:
– Find articles & facts about social issues.
– Find articles and facts about social issues.
– Historical documents with analysis.
– Find articles about United States history.
– Find articles about world history.
– Find information on historical and current events.
Nursing and Allied Health Resources:
– Use the nursing video collection.
– Find information on conditions, diseases & the human body.
– Use interactive 3D Anatomy Models
– Use Ovid Nursing and Allied Health ebooks.
– Use Nursing & Allied Health ebooks.
– Use medical reference ebooks.
The Chattahoochee Technical College Library supports and promotes the American Library Association Library Bill of Rights, which supports the ideals of the profession.